Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

Freak The Mighty - Characterization

 Hello readers today we are finishing off our Hur2 and Hur4 Tasks. I have finished all the tasks and this is my last one. This last task is our week 2 independent tasks, In our work some of the character on the story are  the characters that we haven't met. That is why my work is not full. Here is my work:

Character

Description

Kevin


  • a very smart boy with a growth condition

  • wears braces on his legs

  • half of Freak the Mighty


Maxwell Kane

Kicker (name in preschool



  • Big and strong guy.

  • half of the Freaks the Mighty.

  • Not intelligent 

  • He likes going under his bed.

Freak the Mighty

Kevin and Maxwell Kane, they run away from the bullies, good at working together.

Gram

Maxwell’s grandma, she doesn’t like max’s room, she feels like she is like crossing a border of a really foreign country when she is in max's room. Gram doesn't look old and she looks like a mother.

Grim

Max’s grandpa,  he is very protective and cares so much for max. Grandpa likes drinking coffee. He bought a shotgun to protect Max.

Gwen

Fair Gwen

Gwen of the Air

, she is really good friends with Max’s, she is very beautiful. Gwen's potato salad is way better than the mushy stuff that gram makes. She is Kevin's mother.

Tony D./Blade


He is the bully, they gave him a nickname which is blade. He is the leader of the doghouse which is the bullies.

Loretta Lee


Is the woman that Max and Kevin helped at the store, She was robbed, enemy of Killer Kane.

Iggy Lee

She is the boss of the Panheads which is the motorcycle gang, she is an alcoholic this means that she drinks a lot.

Kenny Kane

Killer Kane

Killer Kane is the main antagonist of the book, this means that he is the bad guy. Kenny Kane and killer Kane is the same, but it's just called differently.

Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing. BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.