Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Different Angles and Camera Shots.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about different angles and camera shots. I did two DLO's on two google drawings, our class task is to make a DLO and research about the different angles. We are doing this to learn about the different camera shot and learn them by researching. We are learning this because we are going to watch a film and so we know what is happening.  Here is my DLO I hope you like it. 


This is the end of my blog post please comment me about what you  have learnt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.