Pages

Friday 12 February 2021

ESOL Feb 12

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making  a new blog post about ESOL. Today is the 12th of February and it's my first day. I think this class it all about Learning to be confident to speak English and also to get connected with other students. Today we are learning about the 321 RIQ. It's what we should put and do on our blogs. The first one is 3R which means 3 Recalls. Recall means what we remember and that's what we put on. The next one is 2I, It means 2 insights. Insight is what we learnt and understand we need to put 2 insights on our blog. The last one is 1Q, which means 1 question. 1 question I have about something I didn't understand or still want to know more about. ESOL means  English for Speakers of Other Languages.

Please comment on my blog post and give feedback about my writing BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.