Pages

Thursday 18 February 2021

Zombie Apocalypse Posters

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Zombie Apocalypse. Our task is to be in a group and make a film or work individually and make 2 posters with zombie apocalypse rules. I made 1 poster on a google drawing and one on Canva. Today is my first day using Canva it's really easy to use and I really recommend it n making posters. Here is the work that I did for the Zombie Apocalypse rules.  

 
This is the one that I did on a google drawing and I think it looks really cool. 
This is the one that I did on Canva and its one of the best posters that I have ever made. I think it looks really cool. What do you think about it? This is the end of my blog post. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Follow me so when I post a new COOL blog post you can receive an email. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.