Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Taika Waititi Facts.

Hello readers today I'm made a blog post about Taika Waititi. We need to research and collect some information about him. We can put the information on google docs, we can make a DLO or a blog post. I'm working with Sidney and he suggested that we should do it on our blogs so we get straight to the work. Here are some facts about Taika Waititi that we researched. First of all, his dad is a gang member. His name is Taika Cohen. Taika Waititi, is a New Zealand film actor. Taika Waititi is actually Jewish. I really thought that he was Maori. He is a Nap- A- Holic this means  that he always sleeps and he is addicted to it. Growing up, his favourite Marvel team was X Men. He loves the mutants and specially the Brazilian Lady. He's real and full name is Taika David Waititi. His net worth is over 3 million dollars. My friend Sidney told me that he also was the actor for Thor on Ragnarok. Here is a picture of Taika Waititi.



This is the end of our blog post, I hope you liked it. Please comment on my blog post your favourite fact about Taika Waititi. BYE! 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alex

    Thanks for sharing your English research on Taika Waititi with me. I can tell you were using your time well in class to complete this.

    Have you seen any of Taika Waititi's films before?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.