Pages

Friday 19 February 2021

ESOL.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about ESOL. Today is my second 3rd session for ESOL and I can rate it 10 out 10. Being in this class is really fun because we get to play ESOL games with our friends. On our second session on ESOL our teacher needed to go the hospital  that her daughter is in. We had some free time, it was so fun being with MR Wilson. We had an agreement that every Friday we are going to be making a new blog post. Our task is to write about what we love to do in the weekend. For me, I really love going to my friends house and invite them to play basketball with me. Sometimes I just like staying in my friends house and play some games. Sometimes in thea weekend, my dad teaches me how to play the guitar. I also like playing video games at home with my friends.  Sometimes every weekend, my friends families go to our house to have dinner. We talk to each other and tell them stories of what we do at school. When they come over, they sometimes have a sleepover. We sleep really late and  we wake up really late too. Sometimes we go to church for 2 hours, we learn about the bible. Sometimes  in the weekend I sleep if i'm tired from school. This weekend I'm planning to stay at home and spend my time with my family, we can watch movies while eating snacks. This is the end of my blog post and I hope you liked it. BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.