Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2021

Hannah Hoch.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Art. We have been researching about Hannah Hoch, she was a really famous artist in the 1900s. Our teacher taught us a new method to create a DLO using a google doc. I think it's really creative.. 



     Hannah Hoch 



She is from Germany, she was alive when Hitler was still ruling germany and killing people such as jews, people of color and the gay. She is best known for her work of the Weimar period, when she was one of the originators of photomontage. Photomontages display the chaos and combustion of Berlin's visual culture.


Website..

She died in 1978. She was 88 when she died. Hannah Hoch died in Berlin Germany. 

She married businessman and pianist Kurt Matthies in 1938 and divorced him in 1944. 

Her full name is Anna Therese Johanne Höch.

Her mom’s name is Rosa Hoch. She is an amaterur painter.

Her first photograph was

Known for: co-founder of Berlin Dada, an avant-garde art movement. Berlin Dada was the center of German Dada. Dada appeared in 1916 near the start of the Weimar Republic.





Lebensbild or Life Portrait. Is her last artwork. It is a photomontage containing multiple images of the artist herself,


Hannah Hoch: Rebel with a Cause - The Thread Blog


Hannah Höch Artworks & Famous Photomontages | TheArtStory

This is the end of my blog post, I hope you liked my DLO. BYE!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alex, thank you for following through with this and uploading it to your blog. Im really pleased with your work ethic in my class. You show a real interest in learning about Photography. If there is not option to embed a google doc as small mediaum or large (there used to be, then they took that option away, but I know you can now do it again with slides) I would screen shot the google doc and insert it as an image so that we can see how you have laid the information out. Im so pleased you enjoyed using google docs like this, I learnt it from another teacher from Auckland, who is pretty amazing herself :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.