Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

The Trolley.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about ESOL. Our task was to make a reflection about the book we have read. The book we read was "The Trolley", It was a really good story and I learnt a lot out of it such as appreciating what we have now. The story was about a mum making a trolley for their kids because she couldn't afford other gifts for them. A week before Christmas, Tania looked in her bankbook and said to herself, 'I won't be able to buy my kids any Christmas presents this year because I can't afford it.' Our task is to Write a diary account about the Christmas trolley from the point of view of one of the children (Hoani / Miria) Dear diary, today my mum gave us a present, she made a trolley. I really appreciate her making a trolley for me and Miria. I know that she worked hard for it because she worked while we we're sleeping in the middle of the night.

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.