Pages

Monday 9 August 2021

Pontoon bridge.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about reading. We watched a video about pontoon bridges, our task is to answer the questions Miss Birtch has assigned us. Here is what I did. Why were these bridges created? So an army or someone to cross a river, it was used in the civil war to cross the rivers to the South. In 1000 BC the Chinese people used pontoon bridges to help big animals move from places. 

How are they built? They were built by Boards placed in small boats. 

How are they reusable? They folded and use again when crossing rivers. 

This is the end of my blog post, please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing .




2 comments:

  1. Great recall from the video, Alex and a nice introduction to the task. Keep it up!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Birtch.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.