Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

SCHOONER BOAT.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about English. Our topic today is researching about the schooner boats. Schooner boats are a type of ship, a sailing ship. They were useful for privateers, blockade runners, slave ships, smaller naval craft and opium clippers. For my opinion, I think that they look like little ships or boats that were used to invade larger ships. If I can sail on a schooner, I think I would see the corals of the ocean, the boat's deck is really flat. I think it will be noisy sailing on a schooner because it uses wind to sail or move. Here is a photo of a schooner boat. 
This is the end of my blog post, please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing. BYEE.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Alex, thanks for your work on this task. I can tell you did some research as well as added in your own ideas.

    Keep up the nice Do Now blogs!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alex, I like how you told us what you would do, hear, and see if you were on a Schooner boat.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.