Pages

Thursday 4 November 2021

5 sentences.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about English. Today we did a matching worksheet with some words that are not used much by ordinary people. There were 14 words and we had to match all of them, after matching them, we chose 5 words to make 5 sentences. The words were: 

Assiduous, aptitude, circumspect, metamorphosis, renunciation, substantive, nepotism, solicitous, inclement, jeopardy, nebulous, diverse, nebulous, stratum, anarchy. 

5 sentences, 

The Village had become a pray to anarchy.

A layer of tissue deep stratum of the skin.

  1. Very diverse communities are groups in this class
  2. The official were very circumspect with their declaration .
  3. If you don't take you medicine, you health will be jeopardy 
  4. This is the end of my blog post, please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.