Pages

Monday 8 November 2021

Business and Enterprise.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Business and Enterprise. My group name is fruity chains and we are going to be making fruit burst necklaces. Business and Enterprise is an activity for students to sell things so we could use the money for EOTC week. We are going to buy 2 kilos of fruit burst, 2 kilos of it costs 20 dollars. Our next step is making the letter for the business and enterprise. This is the end of my blog post, please comment on my blog and give me some feedback about what I'm going to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.