Pages

Tuesday 23 November 2021

Polyline art.

 Hello readers, today I'm going to be making a new blog pot about art. Our task was to make an artwork doing the polyline . A polyline is a connected sequence of line segments created as a single object. An example of a polyline art is this really cute panda.Panda Polygonal art | Polygon art, Geometry art, Geometric art

A polyline art is made out of lots of triangles that makes the shape of the object. In this photo there are 100 to 200 triangles used. I made one on google drawing, I took a photo of a panda off google and added triangles around it. Here is the one that I did: 

Here is the original picture:
 
This is the end of my blog post, please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my artwork..

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.