Pages

Thursday 4 November 2021

House Plan Project 1

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Math/Physics. In the last few weeks, we have been learning about electric currents, we learnt how to calculate the currents, to work out the are of the house and calculate the amps. After we learnt all of those, we had to chose 1 of the 3 house plans. I chose plan number one because it looked like an ordinary house unlike the other ones with different kind of shapes. The house we chose is going to be our project for Math/Physics. Here is my house plan: my aim is to make a functional house plan using ohms law and calculating are. You can calculate the are by multiplying the length of a shape by its width. For example, the length is 3 and the witdh is 4, you just do 3x4 simple right? 

Method; My house has 5 light bulbs, my battery had 200 volts and my house has 3 parallel circuits. In my first circuit, there is 1 light bulb , 1 light bulb has a resistance of 25, so we are doing 25 divided by 200 and the answer is 8. There is on the next parallel circuit, 2 light bulbs and 2 resistors = 50, 50 divided by 200 is 4 and that his how you calculate voltage.  I really enjoyed my project, I wish I would've done house plan c because by just finishing that project you can get higher marks. My teacher never told me about them, I thought that they were all just the same.  Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my house plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.