Pages

Wednesday 24 November 2021

Movie Changes.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about ESOL. We watched a movie called "Wonder" after finishing the book we read that was also wonder. Our task today was to compare the movie and the book. One change that disappointed me was Auggie's face. In the book his face was described like His head looks crushed on either side of his face, and he lacks cheekbones. Instead, he has deep fissures on either side of his face, making it look as if he had been burned and the skin had melted. But on the movie it didn't look that bad. While reading the book I expected Auggie to be uglier. Another change is the ending. On the movie, the ending was a crowd cheering Auggie as he walks up the stage to get his award. On the book,  August, his sister Via, their parents, his friend Jack and his family, his friend Summer and her mother, and other people close to Auggie went to the Pullman family home for cake and ice cream. These are the 2 changes that I found. This is the end of my blog post please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.