Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

P.E Hurumanu

Hi,
Readers today I'm going to be making a new bog post about P.E.

Bench ball:
At first we did the warm ups for the bench ball, We did high knees, running weight, spirnts with the whole group.and  high knees. After the warm up we played a game similar to octopus it's called catch granny. So the granny is the bad guy and if we catch her or he you are going to be the granny.

 This game was very fun but exhausting but it's ok. After the drill we played the game the game we played was bench ball, the other group told us the rules and the equipment we need. The rules are no blocking but if they throw the ball you can hit it while in the air.

 In first the year 7 tz's and year 7 bh versed together. We talked about what we are going to do in bench ball. We started. I was the jumper in our team, Ms Simpson threw the ball up and then the other jumper tried to catch it but he jumped late.

 When I got the ball I threw it to my teammate and then throw it forward so the catcher in the bench can catch it. My teammate Jesse threw it to our teammate in the bench and then it missed. The pass was to light.

The other team got the ball they got closer to the people in their bench and then they scored 3 in a row. They won the game, I was disappointed but I thought it was still fun to verse TZ.

Math: In maths we have been learning about adding the perimeter, I though it was hard but when my teacher though it to us it was very easy, You add the length and the weight of a shape, You measure it and then add it all together. I learned how to add perimeter, we use strategies in our group we have been helping each other to answer a question and then we always answer it. The best strategy I learnt was the perimeter.

Volleyball:

In the last few weeks we were practicing to teach people how to play volley ball we have been practicing what we are going to say. This is what we have been doing in the last few weeks.
Last time I think I was really annoying because I was not listening to my group but now. I have been listening to them
the graduate profile point I am working towards is listening to my team. I demonstrated this by listening and not being annoying in my team.
Please comment positively, helpful and thoughtful  on my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.