Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Orana park.

Hello, Today I'm going to make a new blog post about our tour to Orana Park.

When I got to school in the morning of 23rd of Sep, I went to the new Kahui, There was no one inside, I asked some people if they know where TZ and BH are and they said they are in the learning commons going to Orana park. So I went inside the learning commons, They were waiting for me, my teacher asked me about the form that our parents need to sign, I gave it to her. The bus driver took a long time before it came to school. We had a morning tea early, For waiting the bus.

 We saw the bus coming and we lined up outside. And then go in the bus so we arrived at Orana park,  There was a girl waiting for us. Outside the bus we went down the bus and then listened to the woman's instruction. First she told her name to use and I Forgot it. When we were listening to her instruction there was a duck walking and it looked so cute and messy. We went inside the park, We saw meerkats. We and then walked long to where we can put our bags or the bag area. 

We walked to the other animals in the zoo mostly animals that we went to we're cool, My favorite animals was the lion, We looking at the lions and they were like communicating my each other by roaring. The boys and girls we're separated because if they are in the same cage, The boys might fight for the girl lions. We went to the kiwi house it was dark inside because kiwis are only active at night, We got inside their house and then I saw a kiwi it was so cool, I imagined that I saw a rare animal. 

We went to another place and its called a kea house, The tour guide is asking us a question, The question was how many kiwi and kea is in the world, The answers we're. 68,000 kiwis and 3000 kea, The kea was rarer I imagined that I saw a really rare animal. These birds are smart.

The next place we went to is gorillas and orangutans, They looked so ugly. But they are very smart, we cant look them on the face because they will be so aggressive. Because if you, someone goes into your room what will you feel. This is why we can't look them to the eyes. I forgot their name. The oldest one of them looks like King Kong. 

The next place we went to is to the giraffes, we all formed a big line and then fed them one by one, The giraffe I fed had a very big eye I was surprised that there is an animal had that long neck. It was so cool to feed them because they wrap the food on their tongue. We went back to the bus and then, got back to the school.



Please comment on my blog post bye.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex this is Matt

    you have a good blog because you made a long sentence and your putting a period in the last of the sentence and the information's like what did you see in Orana Park.I hope you always like this when your making your blog
    i'm glad that I read your blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.