Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Tane Mahuta.

Hello readers, Today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Tane Mahuta, Today we have been collecting weeds from the soil, we did this to make the plants grow properly and without grass.  This is all what we have been doing in this CIP. We did gym sports, Because this is a part of our CIP.

 In gym sports we have been playing Multi sports this has been very fun. In multisport, the sports are hockey, basketball, netball, football, and touch rugby. We have been spitted in two teams I played hockey for the first, the second sport I played is basketball and we won. The third sport  I played is football. We played all the sports and we lost, I wonder why we lost because we we're taking the lead. But I realise that I was cheering the other team. The score in the end was 10/5 this is all what we did.


Please comment on my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.