Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Digital tech.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making  a new blog post about what we did in our digital technology. So in digital technology we've been doing a lot of work we have been busy by almost 3 weeks. In our technology we have been doing issues, the issues are the environmental, ethical, and social. I have chosen an environmental issue. This global warming . I have chosen this because the earth is going hotter because of this, The ice in antartica is melting and making the sea level or water level high.


Here are two example:


Who/what does your issue affect?  
It affects the world because of the litter everywhere. The air gets hotter because of the carbon from our breathing and from the cars we exhale carbon dioxide and the cars have carbon monoxide carbon is making the world hot that is why amazon is burning right now.
What did your first source say?

Plastic bags are not biodegradable. They fly off trash piles, garbage trucks, and landfills, and then clog storm water infrastructure, float down waterways, and spoil the landscape. If all goes well, they end up in landfills where they may take 1,000 years or more to break down into ever smaller particles that continue to pollute the soil and water.
This is what we have been doing. Please comment on my blog post bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex I really like your blog post and it's really make sense also I like the why that you put some fulstop every end of your writting also I really like the why that you put some question-mark nice blog post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.