Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Hurumanu P.E.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about P.E. Today it's been the second week of P.E, P.E had been very fun because we do sports and blogging. For this year I think this hurumanu is what I liked the most.

So this is what we did on P.E: We have been practicing passing and serving the ball, out sport is volleyball. at first we have been stretching by doing lunges squats and running. 

We did fifteen time of each the warm up. when I first heard it I thought it was boring but when I played it it's fun. In our practice we need to do the serve it almost like how you pass in basketball. Basketball and soccer is my main sports, but I still like volleyball.

 I helped people by giving them back their ball because when they shoot it sometimes come to me or the other people. I think all of us had fun today in this Hurumanu, I cant wait when we are going to teach the other teams how to play volleyball. I think we did everything we have planned to do, This is all what we did today in our hurumanu.

Please comment on my blog thoughtful helpful and positive, and please give me some feedback about this blog. Thank you for reading my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.