Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

P.E Hurumanu

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about our new hurumanu the PE HURUMANU. This is the first week of our hurumanu and I really liked it, PE is fun even though its tiring. Bh and Tz is in the same hurumanu. 

So today we did fitness testing, we did beep test. Beep test is when you run if you hear the beep. We did running on the court and lunges and then. We started the beep test. In the level one I was laughing and running level two I focused and jog as slowly and as  fast as I can level three I started to struggle the levels come higher. The beeper says the levels like this  level 1 - 1 level 2 -2 level 3-3 the beeper say it like this that's why you cant level up that fast. I continued to level four, I got stich at level 5 and stopped. 
a
I cheered the people who are still doing the beep test, I clapped on them and also tell them that you can do it, I think the beef test is very hard. I think I need to improve on my running. I don't practice a lot of running but I was still proud of my score. I think I can prove my running by practicing on the weekends and also keep playing sports. Little but of video games and not staying at home for so long.

 At the end of the beep test we did stretching we all formed a circle and then we stretched our legs. It hurt very much because my foot is very tired. We tried to touch our foot while standing up and not bending your legs.

My result is 5.6 I'm really proud of this result, I think I can beat this on my next beep test I will keep practicing and try to not give up.

Please comment helpful, positive and thoughtful. I hope you like my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.