Pages

Monday 26 August 2019

Community Circles.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about community circles. We have been dong this session to learn about respecting other people. Today we didn't do the proper community circles  but we made slides about it. I liked the community circles because I like people sharing their words, but I don't like it when I'm talking. This is what I did. 


Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about this blog post. Thank you for reading my blog post bye.

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Alex! Awesome job sharing about our Community Circles and the Zones of Regulation we have been working on. I like how you explained how and why we do circles as well as gave some examples of when you see yourself in these zones. I look forward to seeing you in the green zone more often during class time.

    Great reflection.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.