Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

Fantastic Mr Fox.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about  Fantastic Mr Fox. This blog post is reading, I read chapter five and six of this story and this is the summary of the book.

Chapter 5 And 6
Bunce, Bean and Boggis has been digging in Mr Foxe's hole for so long now but they haven't  even improve, Mr Fox realised that their ceiling is falling down. Mr Fox and his family haven't ate that time. Mr Fox and his family started to dig up a hole under their hole they dug up a very deep hole his wife told them that their father is a Fantastic fox. The tree farmers gave up digging the hole with normal shovels so they got mechanical caterpillar shovels. The three farmers got Mr Foxes tree. The monstrous trucks sent flying rocks and trees, down in the tunnel Mr fox stopped digging they listened what happening outside. Mr Foxe's family never gave up and kept digging the hole they also didn't eat, they didn't stop digging, they didn't have time to eat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.