Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2019

Art Hurumanu.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about our art hurumanu. This is our last week in this hurumanu. In our hurumanu we have been learning to make our own characters and sharing our own ideas. The teachers made groups, I have been in Bryce's group and its really fun here. Our ideas fit to each other. Our ideas are kayaks, river, mountain, fish. We mixed all of our ideas and then this is what we did. We made clay characters, we made two kayaks and two heads we didn't put the body. Our characters looked so successful and they also look funny. We made the screen cast of our story. It is about two boys going to the river and going kayaking, they raced and Jill stopped because she saw a fish, she stopped because she is scared of it. Jill went to him to get the fish away. This is all our ideas mixed together.

Here it is:

Please comment on my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.