Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

CIP.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog port about my new CIP Tani mahuta. Tani mahuta is planting we have been doing this program to help stores we give the fruits and vagetable and hey give us the waste. What we do with the waste is we plant it. I like this CIP because most of my friends are here.

Just today we have been making beds for the seeds to put in. First we got  the shovels and then we went to the place we need to dig up. We made the ground softer. If we make it softer the plants will grow faster but it it's hard it might not grow. I didn't know we they did next because I went to gym sports. I think they already put the soil.

In gym sports we played a game kinda like touch rugby I didn't actually know how to play it but I have been a very good defender. If you tag someone they need to run around the field. And then go back were they get tagged this is what we did in gym sports. We still had a lot of fun in gym sports even if I didn't do gardening.

Please comment on my blog post bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alex!

    I enjoyed reading about what you have been doing in Tane Mahuta CIP. It sounds like you are very busy and I am happy you are enjoying the work. Some feedback for next time is to proofread your work a bit, there were a few parts I was unsure about. Or you can have one of your friends quickly read and edit before you post.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.