Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Tane Mahuta.

Hello reader today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Tane Mahuta, We have been planting seeds, we have been planting seeds since last week, and this is what I did last
last week, we have been digging the soil, we made the soil soft we made it soft by smashing it with the shovel.  It was very tiring because it was hot but its ok because we had a lot of fun talking to each other while doing this. My other classmates put the cauliflower and the beetroot in the soil. After all, we all went under the tree and the Mr Tisch took a picture of all of us. The other group cleaned the outside classroom I think they had a lot of fun also because they are breaking up stuffs. When the Tane mahuta paused at interval i saw my friends in the other group laughing I joined them and laughed with them. We all went to interval and then I went to the cafeteria.

So today we have been putting the fruit waste and water on the plants to make it healthier,t I did a lot but I gave up when its the time to put this things in the plants, it smelled very disgusting and I almost vomited because of it. Interval came, I played with my friends and then eat some tuna with crackers. After interval we went to gym sports the other guys kept doing Tane Mahuta because this is their passion. In gym sports we played dodgeball but before we play dodgeball we went to the big tree in the end of  the field, after that we went inside the court and did beep test I didn't want to do it because I already did it. I did it again because my friends did it. I got to level 6.2 and then I stopped because I had stich. after that beep test we played dodgeball., we had a lot of fun on dodgeball. When we finished dodgeball we got changed and then go back to class. This is all what we did on Tane Mahuta. 

PLEASE COMMENT ON MY BLOG POST  BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.