Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Reflection.

Hello, Today I'm going to be making a new blog post about my reflection today at using sphero and scratch. Scratch is a online site and you make games with it, You can play other peoples game. I have played my friends game and it was so fun. I made a game and its about basketball. We make the game by programming it. I programmed it to move and shoot the ball. This is what I did in scratch. 

In sphero, We also programme it like scratch but you don't make a game with it. You play with it, This robot is very fun to use. You control it with its own joystick. It can move fast slow in can move any sides but not jump. If it can jump I would actually but one and play with it the whole day.
I would prefer use sphero because its fun to use it, I can still use scratch but I still would prefer to use sphero.

Please comment on my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.