Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

Book Of The Road.

Hey, Today I'm going to be making a new blog post about what we did. Its about the schools in the whole New Zealand, we are working with another class in St Peters on Cambridge. I'm really excited to have a paper sent to them. Cambridge is far distance from Hornby High School, that is why it's called the book of the road. What we know about them, they are also year 7&8, I know that we will have fun about the book of the road. We got a big box from school kit and and it has paper 3D goggles. And there is also a big bag in it and there we will put the papers the we write on to. Here are some Photo. Empathy is sharing your feelings to others.

Image result for st peters school Image result for school kit



Please comment on my blog post bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.