Pages

Monday 24 February 2020

Procedural Writing.

Hello readers today i;m going to be making a new blog post about procedural writing. This will help me do be more better are writing. Here it is.
Procedural writing.

How to make Weetbix.

MATERIALS.

  • Bowl 
  • Hot water
  • Spoon
  • Mix
  • Sugar
  • Weetbix
  • Sugar

INGREDIENTS.

  • 2 pieces of weetbix.
  • A tsp. Sugar.
  • 1 cup of water or milk.
  • Dried fruit. 

Steps. 

Get all the ingredients you need like the weetbix, sugar and milk. Get the  bowl and the milk. Put the weetbix in the bowl and a tsp of sugar. Put the milk in, if you want to add some toppings I recommend you to put dried peach of dried grapes.

Conclusion.

Stir the weetbix with the sugar in it and it will taste like the best weetbix you have ever eaten. You need to eat it quickly or it will be soggy and disgusting. I recommend eating it white it is crunchy because it will be better.
Image result for weetbix

This is how you make weetbix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.