Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

Timeline

Hello readers, this is another one about Waitangi day. This one is a little bit different because this is the timeline. Here it is.


In 1250 1300 the polynesians arrived at aotearoa. 

1769. Captain Cook arrived at Aotearoa.  

28th of october 1835, He whakaputanga o te rangatiratanga. O nu tireni the declaration of independence is signed.

1845 the new zealand war begins. 

1865 native land is established. 

On the  6th of february the treaty got signed.

1960 waitangi day is established. 

1906 james carroll  made his speech for the parliament

Please comment on my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.