Pages

Monday 10 February 2020

The Martian

Hey readers, today I'm going to be doing my first blog post of the year,and also I think its is going to be the most interesting one, a guy stuck on mars. We have been doing this for two weeks, the move was 2 hours long. The movie is funny and its quite serious too because mark got a metal stick stabbed in his stomach.

 We are supposed to do a recap of the story, there is a crew going home from Mars and suddenly there was a sandstorm going towards them they were far from the space ship, they ran to the ship as fast as they can but the storm caught up to them. They were like walking slow motion mark got hit by the satellite  thing and he got left everyone went in the ship and went to space. Mark got left in mars he grew potato's with soil from earth, he made water by steam and it was so creative.

He found a rover and it was not working he heated it up with an old nuclear core ,he used to to communicate to earth it was the best thing he could do to communicate to earth because they will be able to see him with the rovers camera. Mark wrote yes or no on the side and the question on the middle. He told them that he can survive longer because he has food that's what gave them confidence to save him.

The crew that left him went back for him and they thought he was going to die but he was having fun. They use the atmosphere of earth as a sling shop they got they're and mark was waiting till he gets permission to launch the small rocket ship. He got permission to launch and it was clear he launched. He got to space and he was floating around. The crew leader told a crew member to make a bomb to get closer to mark.. The bomb exploded and there was a lot of air came out and they got more closer. Mark cut a hole in his spacesuit, he got out of the rocket ship and flew like iron man. It was so coolImage result for the martian
surprise.




We answered questions on our books and it was about mark. I think I got my my prediction right because he got rescued from mars.

Please comment on my blog posts bye.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alex my name is Jesse I like the way you added a photo maybe next time you could add more photo but I think your blog was really good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jesse for commenting on my blog post, See you later!!.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.