Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Community impact project.

In your own words, what is the project.? The protect is not littering to the environment and picking up rubbish.

What is the purpose ? the purpose is helping the environment by picking up rubbish.

how much rubbish do you think we are going to collect? why do you think that. I think we are going to get more that 15 kilos in total because there is a lot of people littering.

What colours do you think we will see the most? why? green. There is a lot of people drink mountain dew. 

what type of art would you like to make. I would like to make a Christmas tree out of water bottle or any bottles we can see.

here is a picture of the tree made of rubbish. 

Image result for trees made of bottles

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex

    I like how you shared an example of the type of drink bottles we might find and an image to show what you are imagining.

    Nice job on this blog post. What are you most looking forward to?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.