Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Community impact project.

Hello readers today i'm making a new blog post about community impact project. 

PLAN:

- Decide on a mural

- List of supplies we need

Think about what picture or mural we could make with our rubbish that represents our school or our community. A big Big kiwi logo in front of the school`it represents the whole NZ and also our school starts with H for Hornby.

What supplies or colors will we need to make this? we will need two colors to make this thing. I was making we are going to make native birds of NZ. We decided to make kiwi we will need  4 colors for it yellow for the feet,brown for the body, white for the eyes and black for the eyeballs.

Here is the statue we are trying to make with recycle materials.
we can use can skins and straws for the bick, wire for the feet. 
Image result for recyclable kiwi bird



Image result for kiwi bird cartoon

Please comment on my blog post bye.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex

    I can tell you worked hard on your blog post, I like your idea for making a kiwi because it will represent all of New Zealanders. I wonder if for next time you could proof read and check that all of your sentences make sense before posting!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.