Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

DRAMA.

Hello readers today i'm going to make a blog post about drama. We picked cards, my group picked happy actions, we did actions with singing this is our song. When your happy and you know clap your hands, we demonstrated it to our schoolmates and they said it was fun all of us liked it they clapped for our group and we all did it together. The other groups didn't demonstrate I think its only us that demonstrated. These is the thing were written on the cards.


Chorus of Voice & Movement: Step by Step

You have 5 minutes to:C:\Users\ck\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\D5I1KXZ3\dancing-people[1].png
DECIDE: a character’s emotion from your piece
CHOOSE: 1 or 2 words or phrases that express that emotion to repeat together as a chorus.
DECIDE: how to change your volume within the scene: whispering to loud? Loud to a whisper?
CHOOSE: Choose 1 or 2 moves that express the emotion to repeat together as a chorus.
DECIDE: what pathway (direction) you will take in the space: will you move in a circle? Surround one character? Diagonal lines? Confront the audience at the front edge of the stage?

REHEARSE the scene 3-4 time -10 minutes

PERFORM scene to the class


PLEASE COMMENT ON MY BLOG POST BYE.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.