Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

DMIC MATHS.

Matiu and Ariana  have agreed to work for their mom over the holidays. The pay they got will vary. Ariana will get $10 for the irst day she works and 2 more dolars after tha. Matiu i going to get 1 dollar at the first day he works but it will be doubled every day. The boy will get 127 dollars in one week. The girl will get 84 dollars in one week. Who would you rather. I would rather to the boy because he get more money than the girl. If I was the boy I would put the money in my money box and make a thousand dollars for 2 ps4 for mine and for my brother.

PLEASE COMMENT ON MY BLOG POST IF YOU LOVE YOUR MOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.