Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

community Project

Explain what community you have joined? I have joined Hornby high community because i want to help people from the streets and give them food



explain why this group is your passion? giving donation to people that needs , food, water, shelter,clothes.



explain one idea your interested in?  cleaning the environment so we can make more recyclable materials out of it.



how do you think you will achieve this idea? Invite people with you to clean up the streets.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.