Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

PROCEDURE WRITING.

Hello readers today i'm going to make a new blog post about procedure writing,we made a google drawing about it and we video'd it with screencastify. Procedure writing is.: Definition: A written procedure is a step-by-step guide to direct the reader through a task. Advice: Read this procedure all the way through before you begin to write.Preparation: Provide a purpose statement  why this procedure Writing Follow up. Here is the video of our writing.

VIDEO: 



PLEASE COMMENT ON MY BLOG POST BYE!!.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool way to share a Google Drawing!

    I like how you and Joshua chose to do it like an animation. I have never seen this technique before. Well done on this activity.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.