Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

Business and enterprise.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Business and enterprise. We have been selling ice cream, we bought 2 gallons of ice cream and 48x of ice cream cones. It costed 19 dollars, we put our table outside then arranged our products. We had a sale, last time it was 3 dollars now it's $1, There was a lot of people buying our product cause it was cheap. I was the financial manager so I took care of the money. We sold 34 ice cream in 15 minutes, we ran out, so we bought the other company's products. After interval, the Hornby primary people came, it was so messy after when they came. We had to clean up our tables, we picked rubbish outside and waited for lunchtime. Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.