Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

Freak the Mighty.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Freak The Mighty, today we are going to be starting an activity about reading books. Out of 3 books Freak the Mighty was the most interesting one. I'm going to be talking about my impression for the front book and how I predict the book will be about. 

On the trailer, there was 2 kids that are always getting bullied. They met one night and then they became friends. They are called Freak the Mighty together. I predict that the book will be about them going to be friends with the people who are bullying them. And I think Freak the Mighty will save them from something. My impression for the front cover was inspired because they we're looking at the sun while celebrating. I think they have done something good. Here is the picture of the book :

Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.