Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

Cancer

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Lung cancer, we have been learning about health. Last 2 weeks we chose some very bad crisis that is happening in New Zealand to learn about. I chose lung cancer because I think it's very serious and there  is also a lot of people smoke here in New Zealand. I gathered a lot of information about lung cancer and put them all in a DLO. Here is DLO:
 
Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my DLO.


5 comments:

  1. Hi alex i like how you put the bit graph in and detailed it with all the blue i really like the colour blue it was really good alex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diego for the feedback It really Made my day!

      Delete
  2. Hello Alex I really like your post but next time maybe you could add some photos in your slides and make it a different color but everything else looks reall good.

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex i love your blog i learned more about the lung cancer because of your in formation given you did also a nice graph im just thinking if you can include how to prevent the lung cancer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Sometimes you can't prevent lung cancer because it passed to you. But you can prevent it by not smoking.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.