Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

The Fox and the Crow - Characterizations DLO

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about reading, today we are making a DLO about the fox and the crow. We are going to be looking for the themes or the morals of the stories, Morals are valuable lessons that we have learned. This week we have been understanding and learning about Different Characterizations. We have been learning about the antagonist and the protagonist. The antagonist is the good guy or what we want to win in a story. A protagonist is the bad guy or the guy that no one wants for it to win.  This is what I did about the Fox and the Crow: 


Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.