Pages

Monday 7 September 2020

Creative Writing.

 Hello readers, today I'm going to be doing Creative Writing, my creative writing is about my pipe. cleaner ninjas and the photos that I took. I went to the giant world, I went there to get a really important thing. I was going to get water from the giant river. This contains a lot of calcium, If you drink this water you will be strong. I’m getting it to sell to wrestlers. The only thing is if you drink too much you will turn into stone. There was a giant coming towards me. It looked like l It was very hungry and thirsty. He was rushing to get water. I saw his foot above me and then I rushed to get some water, I lifted he's foot and threw him to the ground. When he was unconscious I put a gallon of water into his mouth. He woke up and thanked me. I went back to my place with 5 gallons of water in the back of my truck and sold all of them. 


THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.