Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

Characterization - Gingerbread Man

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Characterization. Today I'm going to be doing a characterization blog about the ginger bread man. 

Who is the protagonist? The protagonist is the fox because he saved the day and ate the cheeky gingerbread man.

Who is the antagonist? The antagonist is the gingerbread man because he is bad and we don't want him to win.

The direct characterization of the old lady and the old man is lonely because the narrator said it.

The indirect Characterization of the gingerbread man is cheeky because if his face expression, he was fast because the horse couldn't run after him and he was easy to trick because he got trick by the smart fox.

Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my Characterization about the gingerbread man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.