Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

Character Words.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Drama, This term me are going to be doing drama. Today we are learning about Character Words. What we do in character words are Summarizing the roles of the characters.


Character Words 


Protagonist  The protagonist is the main character or the good guy of the story. Like Lightning Maqueen.


Antagonist The Antagonist is the bad guy, the people will want the antagonist to lose because this role is being the bad guy. Like Loki.


Narrator The narrator is the guy that talks in the background, the narrator summaries the story. Like " It was a nice day but suddenly....."


Flat Character The flat character is the character that doesn't develop. Like Juliette's mother.


Dynamic Character A dynamic character is a small character that does a big thing. Like Ebeneezer Scrooge


Static Character A static character is a character that doesn't change until the end of the movie Like Scar in lion king he was still a bad guy.


Round Character A round character is the star of the story, Like  Elizabeth Bennet in Jane Austen's Pride


Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.