Pages

Friday 9 April 2021

ESOL

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making  a new blog post about ESOL. When we we're all sitting down and ready to listen, our teacher Mrs. Truter read a book without even warning us. She didn't even tell us the title of the book!. She sat down on the chair that was in the middle of the room and said are we all ready? The story seems to be about a boy named Noah talking about his family. The first sentence of the books was "My dad fell in love with my mum when she was eating pie". His dad was a surfer.

 He memorized the times her crush is on her job, and he comes every time she is working. He told if his that knew if he wanted to be a photographer in the age of 13, when his father first held a camera. He thinks she is  fearless and really cute, after he surfed he waited for his crush to ask him out. They became together, she was his very first girlfriend and the only girl he has ever been with. They got married on their backyard and moved to Kenya, they had their honeymoon their. Kenya is a country in East Africa with the coast line on the Indian Ocean.

Kenya is famous for their wildlife, and 3 of the most famous ones are lions, rhinos and elephants. The kid telling the story has 2 brothers and one sister and also mom and dad. I think the story will be about their family going around the world cruising.  I also think it might be about someone dying. I really hope the book is about drama and action. I know a magpie is a kind of bird, it is black and white and really small too. Quote, " I guess we al kinda knew that our life was perfect and that we wouldn't change a thing. But sometimes you don't get that choice, do you? Sometimes stuff happens that would do anything to try to avoid. But you can't. And that's what happened to us. I think that quote is about somethings things you should avoid but you can't avoid it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.