Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2021

SEXXXY PARAGRAPH

  Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Hunt for the Wilderpeople. We did another SEXXXY writing but this time we get to pick our own topic. SEXXY paragraph is 

Here is the third SEXXXY paragraph that I did: My topic is about Ricky and Hec hiding from the government in the snow. I saw this in the middle of the film, they 're getting chased by guys that were wearing black special forces suits. It makes the audience feel anxiety, if they get caught they won’t be able to hide for long because their footprints are showing or it might show. This is important in the movie because in this part the action comes. This is also important because it makes them bond with each other more. The two shots are used really great in this part of the movie because Ricky and Hec are working with each other. The Audience's opinion was one of the best bits of the film because it was quite funny how they act. Maybe also sad because they lost the dog named Tupac. 

I really like the movie Hunt for the Wilderpeople, Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my SEXXXY paragraph writing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.