Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

P.E

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about P.E. I'm going to be talking about what sports we did this year. So far have been doing sports like athletics. The first thing I was meant to  do was high jump, it was really late. So we did sprints instead, sprints is the worst one for me. I was versing my friends and they we're really fast. In sprints I came fourth, I thought that it was ok to be the fourth one, at least I tried. The next thing we did was discuss, it was my most favorite one. The teacher told us that she will give us 3 tries and she was going to mark the last try. 

I did my first one, it went really far. I went back of the line because I was the first one in the group to do it. I saw the list and it was on alphabetical orders. I did my second one and it went farther than the last one. The teacher told us that we are really late for our next one so we went. It was long jump, we went in line and I was the first one again. They didn't tell us our record. After all of the things we did, we watched the relay. They we're really fast and some teachers go involved in the run too. After the relay it was home time. 

Other sports we did are football, volleyball, Ki O Rahi and Touch. My favorite sport was Kiorahi because it made my communication and teamwork better. The worst sport for me was football because my teammates were not trying and keep sitting down.  We had so little communication and that is why we don't get the ball back from the other team when they steal it.  I also don't like it because it was tiring.  To improve I need to train and practice how to play and do them properly and  Contributing on a team whatever your role is. I really like being the leader but sometimes I don't get to be the leader but its ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.