Pages

Monday 3 May 2021

Saving Our Air.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about English. Our task was to choose a book that looked interesting for us, get the matching comprehension card with it and read the book carefully.

Dear editor, 

I really liked your book, there was some things that I knew already but it was still really fun to read. I read the book carefully, the title was Bubbles and Balloons.  It was about how we use the air around us and how they are useful to us. It also says to "care for our air" Earth's air is a precious resource. However, some airs in the parts of Earth are polluted.  The matching comprehension card says: What suggestions could you make? Suggestions that I can make is using physical transportations like biking and scootering. Helping the trees in your neighborhood by watering them. I think burning also counts smoking, cigarette uses a drug that is really addictive. It is called nicotine, I know that it will be really hard to stop smoking. But please try, smoking is also really bad for your lungs. What you do to Earth effects everyone around you. My most favorite parts were you gave us suggestions like " you can recycle, reduce and reuse. I hope you make some other interesting books, keep it up.

Yours sincerely, 

Alex. 

Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my letter to the author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.