Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

Health

Hello readers today I'm going to be making  a new blog post about health. On our last period of headlth we had to do an activity, it was about teamwork. It was callde the cup game, our task was get into a sitting plan and plan how we are going to get the plastic cups to the other table. This game helped us improve our interpersonal skills. Our team won, we carried the cups to the other table and we got 19 seconds.  We also played another game and it is called shark infested custoard.  We used hoola hoops and our strategy was to jump to the hoop at the front and get at the back hoop and put it on the front. Each time someone is going to jump to another hoop, we catched them by pulling their hands. This is the end of my blog post. Please comment on my blog post and give me some feeback about my writing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.