Pages

Monday 24 May 2021

Week 4 Do Now

Hello raeders today I'm going to be making a new blog post about englsih, Our topic for today is " Schools should have more mufti days".I agree that the school should have more mufti days. Mufti day is not just for fun it also helps some charities like the cancer charity and the pink shirt day. Everytime we have mufti day, there are some senior students that has a small sack and they go around the school to take the student's donations. Bringing a gold coin is ideal because that is what the mufti day is for. Therefore this is why I agree with the statement "Schools should have more mufti days".  This is the end of my blog post. Please comment on my blog post about what you think about the statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.